Setting a Custom Bill To
Postmark lets you set a custom Bill To field on your receipt (i.e., to include your address, add your company name, or add a Tax ID).
To set the custom Bill To:
- Select Account then choose Billing Details.
- The option to the Bill To field is then listed in Billing Info.
- After adding your custom Bill To, choose Save billing info.
Adding billing notifications recipients for receipts
After you have added a card to use for purchasing credits, you can also add additional recipients for receiving receipts, notifications about payment errors, and alerts when credits are running low. This is useful if you need to get receipts to your Accounting department and do not want to have to forward the receipts manually whenever credits are purchased.
To set an email address to receive billing notifications:
- Select Account.
- Scroll to Billing notifications. In the email address field, enter the email address for the recipient to receive receipts.
- If you want to add more than one recipient, choose Add another contact to add additional recipients.
- Select Save changes to finalize the additional email addresses where receipts will be sent.
Please note: The recipients added for Billing Notifications will not be added Postmark Users. They will not be able to log into Postmark and access your account. To add them as users, invite them to your account.