Introducing Postmark for iOS
Email is a critical component of most web applications, and we know how important it is to have tools to investigate and resolve any delivery issues quickly. The Postmark iOS app allows you to take our powerful email monitoring and troubleshooting tools with you wherever you go.
For this initial release, we’ve focused on providing the core tools every app owner needs to manage their transactional email. You can:
- Search messages.
- View message details, including full HTML and plain text previews.
- Monitor email volume and bounce stats.
- Investigate bounced emails.
- Reactivate disabled email addresses.
- Retry failed inbound messages.
- Manage multiple Postmark accounts.
- Secure your data using Touch ID or Face ID.
We’re just getting started and plan to include support for more Postmark features in future releases. If you have an idea for how we can improve the app, we’d love to hear your feedback.
Download the app today on the App Store.
The Postmark app is currently available for Apple devices running iOS 11 or later. A Postmark account with owner or admin permissions is required to use the app.