When you receive an inbound message you can expect one of the following statuses in the activity page of your inbound stream, in the API response of the message search or the message details endpoints:
- Processed - The message was successfully POSTed to your web server.
- Blocked - Your inbound stream has block rules, and this message was blocked (Inbound Blocking).
- Queued - Something is causing your webhooks to be paused (i.e., failed payment on your account).
- Scheduled - We received a non-200 status from your webhook and now retrying POSTing, for a total of 10 times (retry schedule).
- Failed - We received a non-200 status from your webhook 10 times and exhausted our retry attempts.