No. We monitor for spam and bounces regularly but not based on a daily send limit.
You will always be able to send as many emails you need using Postmark as long as it meets the following qualifications:
- Transactional Message Streams only have transactional messages sent through them:
- Broadcast (bulk) email is sent through Broadcast Message Streams.
- Not sure if your message is transactional or a broadcast? Take our handy quiz where we help you determine!
- Your spam complaint rate is lower than 1 in 1,000 emails (0.1%).
- Your bounce rate is lower than 10% of all emails sent.
- All bounce events highlighted in red in your activity/stats pages count towards your bounce rate, except for (Bounces to blackhole addresses, bounces in your Sandbox server, and SMTP API Error events).
- You’re in full compliance with our Terms of Service.
Accounts that do not meet the qualifications above will be contacted (via email) and the account will be paused, with messages queued, until a solution is in place to resolve the problem.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact our Success team.