Did you ever wish there was an easy way to make Postmark talk to other applications without having to write any code? Our friends at Zapier let you do just that. Zapier is a powerful automation tool that connects your favorite apps and helps you automate all kinds of tasks that would otherwise eat up your time.
There are countless ways you can use Zapier to connect Postmark to other apps, but here are a few popular ones:
- Send an email when someone fills out a form, for example with this Zap that connects Typeform and Postmark
- Receive a notification in your favorite messenger app whenever an email bounces. Here's an example Zap that connects Postmark and Slack
- Send an email when a new row is added to a Google sheet with this Zap
Learn more about connecting Postmark with Zapier: #
- Check out the Postmark integration on Zapier and learn how to get started
- Learn how to use the Zapier integration with Postmark Message Streams
- Get a walkthrough of how to use the "Send Email" Action in Zapier
Mailcoach is a self-hosted, affordable email marketing solution that integrates seamlessly with Postmark.
Manage your newsletters and marketing emails right within Craft—and let Postmark handle the sending.
With Customer.io, you can craft and send data-driven emails—and use Postmark to power email delivery.